WHAT IS GLUTATHIONE
Glutathione is a natural enzyme with antioxidant properties, which is found in the human body and consists of three important amino acids (glutamate, cysteine and glycine). Glutathione, which fights toxic substances such as harmful chemicals and heavy metals in our body, is also very necessary for the healthy functioning of the mitochondria, the power plants of our cells. All these features aside, glutathione gets its real power from activating antioxidants in the body. It eliminates toxic, carcinogenic substances in our metabolism without damaging our cells and DNA, and transforms them into healthy cells, thus protecting our body from many diseases, especially cancer.
A healthy person has about 10 grams of glutathione in his body. The amount of glutathione we can get from food is 100-150 milligrams per day. This amount may decrease and fall to insufficient levels due to unhealthy living conditions and poor nutrition, the toxic substances we are exposed to in city life and the chemicals we breathe. In addition, high blood sugar, excessive alcohol consumption, obesity and aging also cause a decrease in glutathione, which we can define as “the cleaners of our body” or “the conductor of our immune system”. Glutathione levels begin to decrease, especially from the age of 30, detox functions in our body decrease and our immune system weakens. This causes our body to be vulnerable during the aging period when it actually needs it most. Glutathione deficiency causes heart and blood pressure diseases, rheumatic disorders, vision problems and skin problems in the body over time. At this point, the question of what is glutathione serum and how to do glutathione C therapy comes to the fore as well as the question of what is glutathione.
How is Glutathione C therapy done?
It is a fact that we need to keep our immune system strong in order to be healthy and fit, prevent diseases and minimize the effects of aging, so we must make therapies that strengthen this system a part of our lives. Here is glutathione C therapy, combined with the glutathione enzyme, which manages the immune system of our body, and vitamin C, one of the most important antioxidants that protects our metabolism against diseases and supports cell regeneration; A complementary medicine treatment full of healing and power. Intravenous vitamin C loading into the body is a method that has been used safely all over the world for many years. Combining this application with glutathione makes the effect of vitamin C much more powerful.
In the clinical setting, in the therapy that should be carried out under the supervision of a doctor; Glutathione and vitamin C are given directly to the body in serum, intravenously. The procedure, which is completely painless, takes 15-20 minutes. In the application of vitamin C and glutathione serum, which is carried out in a very short time, people continue their lives uninterruptedly without breaking away from their daily life. In how many sessions the targeted result can be obtained, it is determined by the consultation made before the treatment. The number of sessions of glutathione serum and vitamin C supplementation varies according to the age, body structure and health problem of the person. Generally, desired results are obtained in 4-12 sessions. It is recommended to apply Glutathione C therapy to those who do not have any health problems, once a week for 5 sessions (5 weeks) every year.
Benefits of Glutathione C therapy
The benefits of glutathione C therapy, which is widely used in the field of complementary medicine and is one of the leading preventive medicine applications all over the world:
- Since it strengthens immunity, it provides strong protection against many diseases, especially infection (such as cold, flu, covid-19).
- Since it cleans the body from toxic substances and increases cell regeneration, it takes away chronic fatigue and gives vitality.
- It reduces the side effects of smoking by clearing the nicotine in the blood.
- It is effective in the treatment of circulatory system diseases.
- It supports the treatment of respiratory diseases by opening the breath.
- It helps in the treatment of skin diseases, especially psoriasis.
- Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it provides protection against tumor formation and cancer.
- It plays an active role in the treatment of liver diseases by supporting its regeneration.
- It is an application that supports the treatment of insulin resistance and therefore diabetes.
- It is effective in female and male fertilization (fertilization).
- Visibly reduces the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- It rejuvenates the metabolism with its detox and anti-aging properties.
- Strengthens muscles and joints by eliminating inflammation; Supports the treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- Since it accelerates the metabolism, it supports the treatment of obesity and helps to lose weight.
- It is a supportive application in the treatment against allergens.
- Balances skin tone by accelerating cell regeneration. It makes the skin look brighter and younger.